Janet Langley, Patti Connolly, and Tim Connolly currently offer the following services:
Individual Teacher Mentoring:
Patti mentors those teaching Kindergarten through 4th Grade.
Janet mentors those teaching 1st- 8th Grade.
Tim mentors Administrators, School Boards, and those teaching 4th-8th Grade.
Individual Teacher Evaluations:
Patti offers evaluations for those who teach K-5.
Tim offers evaluations for those who teach 5-8.
Workshops and Trainings:
Patti offers workshops for faculties on
- Positive Discipline
- Understanding the Needs of Boys
- Deepening Child Study
- Student Assessment and Report Writing
- Effective Faculty Meeting Practices
Considerations when Scheduling Your School's EvaluationsDownload PDF
Grades Evaluation ServicesDownload PDF
Kindergarten Evaluation ServicesDownload PDF
The Faculty as the Heart of the School Leadership Two-Day Retreat AgendaDownload PDF
Student Assessment Workshop I AgendaDownload PDF
Student Assessment Workshop II AgendaDownload PDF
Janet offers workshops for faculties on:
- Literacy (based on her research from The Roadmap to Literacy)
- Working with Consensus as a Spiritual Deed
- The Nine-Year Change
2 Day Consensus Workshp AgendaDownload PDF
3 Day Consensus Workshp AgendaDownload PDF
9 Year Change WorkshopDownload PDF
Roadmap to Literacy WorkshopsDownload PDF
Tim offers workshops for faculties and/or School Boards and Administrations on:
- Approaches to Mathematics in Grades 4-8
- Importance of Listening and Working Together as a Board and Faculty